Sunday 27 April 2008

Rapper Prodigy Featured On Video Game Soundtrack

Rapper Prodigy Featured On Video Game Soundtrack



"Bemire Fresh Yorker" one of the songs from the H.N.I.C. Pt. 2 sessions testament be featured on the Grand piano Thievery Machine IV game and soundtrack. Portent removed the song dynasty, featuring Mobb Deep phallus Mayhem, from the H.N.I.C. Pt. 2 album so "Dirty Fresh Yorker" could be placed on the latest game in the Grand piano Larceny Car enfranchisement. The picture for "Soil Fresh Yorker" has been added to H.N.I.C. Pt. 2 as a incentive feature on the record album.
Prognostication, single of hip hop's legendary lyricists said "I am proud to be able to provide a lyrical picture which defines the grittiness and outlawry in Liberty Metropolis, the latest city exposed in the K Thievery Auto franchise. My music provides a harsh realness to the surroundings the biz portrays."
The newly record album H.N.I.C. Pt. 2 returns "P" to the to a greater extent edgy real living street tales that feature been Mobb Deep's signature for near a decade. Produced by The Alchemist and Mayhem, the album is released on Voxonic